Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberley Kay
New York, New York, United States
Mommy..Lover..Fighter.. Dancer..Fashionista...Nascar Lover..Permanent 5 year old..Extraordinaire.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Followers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Virgin Megastore Closing...


This recession is no joke! I can't believe after all these years Virgin Megastore on 42nd Street is closing today. I remember going there to buy the latest albums and meeting my favorite celebs as a teen. Crazy. I guess mp3's really have taken over. No one buys albums anymore. I hear they are replacing it with a Forever 21. Blah! Oh wells. At least the Union Square store will remain open, although I also hear that all Virgin Megastores in the states will be totally phased out by June. Sucks.

0 comments: