Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberley Kay
New York, New York, United States
Mommy..Lover..Fighter.. Dancer..Fashionista...Nascar Lover..Permanent 5 year old..Extraordinaire.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Followers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm appauled.

My little 7 year old brother comes home and tells my other brother that this girl in his class came up to him and told him that she wanted to go on a double date with his friend. Wtf. At 7 years old I was thinking about what Barbie was wearing out to the ball with Ken. I wasn't thinking about dating or sex. Parents really need to step up and start treating their children like children again, because I do believe when a child is acting a little too grown it's all on the parents. I hate when children, especially young girls, act like adults. It's sickening to me.

0 comments: