Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberley Kay
New York, New York, United States
Mommy..Lover..Fighter.. Dancer..Fashionista...Nascar Lover..Permanent 5 year old..Extraordinaire.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Followers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gossip!

Cindy Crawford is in the new issue of Allure, looking hot for 43. But I'm wondering where all her stretch marks went? Photoshop is a wonderful thing...





After 4 years of marriage, Rachel Roy has filed for divorce from Dame Dash. Def saw that one coming. Never really looked thrilled to be with each other anyways. More at NYDN


Micheal Jackson is looking to adopt another child. Preferably another boy. He has already made contact with some British adoption agency...Interesting...And yes I put that old ass pic of MJ, because I like that MJ the best.


The Detroit Lions will be retiring Corey Smith's No. 93. Read the rest of the story here So sad :(

0 comments: