Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberley Kay
New York, New York, United States
Mommy..Lover..Fighter.. Dancer..Fashionista...Nascar Lover..Permanent 5 year old..Extraordinaire.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Followers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Shoe Fetish!!!!!!!

Okay so anyone who knows me well, knows I have a serious shoe and purse fetish. My closet doesn't even have enough space to hold half my shoes. Pretty soon I will be selling some shoes on eBay (even though I'm beefing with those assholes, but that's a whole other story)so I can replace them with these.


Yves St. Laurent Tribute Pumps...These have been out for a minute, but I need them.

Louis Vuitton Pomegranate Wedge Sandal...Think they're super cute for Spring...whenever Spring decides to actually get here.


L.A.M.B Fatin Gladiator Flat


Melody Ehsani...Not sure what exactly they're called yet, because they're not out!...lol

Hot Topic actually has some pretty cute shoes too..




I must also add that I am loving that stripper shoes are in style.

0 comments: