Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberley Kay
New York, New York, United States
Mommy..Lover..Fighter.. Dancer..Fashionista...Nascar Lover..Permanent 5 year old..Extraordinaire.
View my complete profile

Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jemar Meezy Souza – At The Start Of My Decade

(Photos taken by John from SwaggerDap)
So my little big bro released a free web copy previewing his poetry collection recently. I've been meaning to post this up for a minute, but my memory sucks. Check out his press release and download below! I'm extremely proud of him and can't wait until this hits stores. Love ya Jemar!


My Decade Press Release


In 2010, Jemar “Meezy” Souza began aspiring to be one of the best writers of his generation. At The Start of My Decade, is a poetry collection that documents a year of striving for that goal;
and Jemar hopes that it will stand as a testament for not only the beginning of his journey to success, but for anyone who is aspiring to be the best at their passion.


My Decade features 23 poems inspired by Jemar’s personal experiences; music artists: Hezekiah, Janelle Monae, Jean Grae, FKI’s Raye Rich, Kings of Leon, Tennille, and The-Dream; as well as fashion photography
from HypeBeast, Lookbook.nu, and more.


This simple and Free Web Copy is just a teaser until the final print version is designed, produced, and in stores later this year.

So have a read, and feel free to share your thoughts -meezywrites@gmail.com /
@jMEEZYs on Twitter w/ #MyDecade hashtag/
or www.SongZiGe.com.*

Download: Scribd | UserShare



0 comments: