Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberley Kay
New York, New York, United States
Mommy..Lover..Fighter.. Dancer..Fashionista...Nascar Lover..Permanent 5 year old..Extraordinaire.
View my complete profile

Followers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Accustations, Confrontations, and Assumptions

One thing I cannot stand is being confronted with accusations and assumptions about things regarding myself that aren't true, especially when those things come from someone I deeply love and care about. It's hurtful and plain annoying and after dealing with it for so long it gets old. I work hard for every single thing I have from the Louboutin's on my feet..to my car parked outside..to all the nice things my son has been blessed to have. So when I have someone making assumptions about what I've done to get that stuff, or who got it for me it pisses me the fuck off. My mother, brother, aunt, and cousin have been the only people to help me in any way (they have helped with having a place for me to stay and helped with my son). Noone financially supports me (occasionally I may borrow money from my mom, but she always gets paid back). I also hate the assumption that I am also out there partying all the damn time. I am working and taking care of my son 95% of the time and I barely have time to go out and have the fun I would like to have. I don't have a ton of friends anymore (they are all an hour and a half or more away, and no one is trying to travel). I no longer feel the need to explain myself any further. I'm grown and if you, or anyone else thinks of me in a negative light then you just ain't for me. Just had to put that out there.

0 comments: