Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberley Kay
New York, New York, United States
Mommy..Lover..Fighter.. Dancer..Fashionista...Nascar Lover..Permanent 5 year old..Extraordinaire.
View my complete profile

Followers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Childhood Hero......Gone.




I've never really mourned for a celebrity or anyone else really famous (except Aaliyah). I am in tears as I am writing this. I must say that I am truly devastated that M.J is gone. I always thought he could never die. I thought he was truly invincible. I can remember as early as 3 years old begging my mom to put on the "Thriller" record and dancing to it. Or wishing as a kid that my mom would meet and marry Michael Jackson (lol), because I wanted a real dad so bad, and if anyone was going to be my dad it should be him! Or the time my little brother busted my "Dangerous" tape and I almost killed him. I have tons of memories that include Michael Jackson. It was my life long dream to meet him someday, and now I'll never get that chance. He is the reason why I became a dancer and why I wanted to be in entertainment so bad. I stood by M.J like so many of his real fans through all his trials and tribulations. I never once put him down or disrespected him, because he was like God to me. Well I'm not going to write too much more, because it really hurts. I feel like I lost a close family member. Without Micheal, there wouldn't be half of the pop stars out now. Legends always go young.
August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009
Your legacy will live on M.J!

0 comments: