Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberley Kay
New York, New York, United States
Mommy..Lover..Fighter.. Dancer..Fashionista...Nascar Lover..Permanent 5 year old..Extraordinaire.
View my complete profile

Followers

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Minnie Riperton...



I was watching Unsung on TVone (I don't know why, but I love that channel..I think I watch TVone damn near half the day)...and I've re-fallen in love with Minnie Ripperton. I always heard her music as a kid, and always recognized her samples in many songs out today, but never really knew who she was besides that singer with the 5 and a half octave range. After watching unsung I learned that she was so talented and beautiful both inside and out and a super corageous woman! I wish she was still around! How awesome would that be! I'm searching for some of her records now to add to my collection!

0 comments: