Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberley Kay
New York, New York, United States
Mommy..Lover..Fighter.. Dancer..Fashionista...Nascar Lover..Permanent 5 year old..Extraordinaire.
View my complete profile

Followers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Frustrated Mommy...

I can't get shit done! My house is a mess. I cleaned this house from top to bottom on Saturday, and it's a mess again (it's Monday)...and no it's not even my son's fault why the house it's a mess. It's his dad. He doesn't care that the house is a mess, but I do. I care. I can't be in a messy house. I can't stand it, it drives me up a wall. I have a pile of work with deadlines for Wednesday, that I probably won't finish, because my kid is crying and screaming and running around getting into shit all day long. It was pretty bad before, but now that he's walking it's even worse. Most moms have a little help, whether it be from their friends, parents, significant other, sitter, etc. Not me. Not at all. I'm alone, tired, and annoyed. I refuse to put my 10 month old in daycare, and I'm afraid of him being mistreated by a sitter (I was abused by a sitter as a child). The only reason I got a little time to write this blog is because my son his little 15 minute nap.

0 comments: