Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberley Kay
New York, New York, United States
Mommy..Lover..Fighter.. Dancer..Fashionista...Nascar Lover..Permanent 5 year old..Extraordinaire.
View my complete profile

Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Am I Having A Moment?

Perhaps I really am at my quarter-life crisis, but I feel like I still have so many things I need to accomplish...I'm finally starting my Burlesque career and I'm excited..I can't wait to start performing.



I finally was able to get to the Nascar Sprint Cup over at Pocono Raceway last weekend and I had another epiphany...I want to learn how to drive a stock car.. I think it would be cool..





(Have I mentioned how freakin awesome pit passes are?)


I also feel the need to travel around the U.S. There are so many countries around the world that I have yet to see, but how can I travel outside of the country again if I haven't even been to freakin been to Boston?

:sigh:

0 comments: